Albi is a disruptor in the restoration software market and is the first product-focused, venture-backed platform committed to innovation. A Y Combinator company, we just closed our Series A funding round. We have been experiencing 350% YoY growth and are trying to continue this exciting trajectory. In a previously underserved market, due to the unique nature of restoration services involving insurance, we have been quickly establishing our platform as an innovative solution.
Sales Development Representative - Oak Brook, IL
Position Overview (Hybrid Remote – 1 day home per week)
Albi is looking for a Sales Development Representative in Oak Brook, IL, and the surrounding West Chicagoland suburbs. We are looking for the next Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly expanding sales organization. From facilitating initial conversations to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member of our Sales organization. In this role, you’ll create excitement and generate interest in Albi. You’ll get to work alongside an extraordinarily passionate and supportive team, but most importantly, you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a company with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools; coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Solid work ethic with the confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company
- Prior Start-up sales experience is a huge plus